Optifit Tips - the perfect match for your pipette
In liquid handling, the pipette and the tip always form a system. Perfect tip fitting and sealing to the pipette secures the best possible accuracy and precision. Thus Biohit's precision-made Optifit Pipette Tips, filtered and non-filtered, are made to provide excellent reproducibility and accuracy. They fit perfectly with Biohit pipettes and are suitable for use with most other pipette brands.
As the tip is an integral component of the pipetting system, its shape, material properties, fit and purity have a considerable influence on pipetting results. Therefore all our products are tested and certified according to strict quality standards. Biohit Tips are manufactured in a protected ISO 8 Clean Room environment for maximal purity, following Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and causing as little environmental loading as possible. All Biohit Tips are fully traceable.
- Perfect fitting and sealing with Biohit pipettes secures the best possible accuracy and precision
- Compatible with most other pipette makes
- Strict quality standards, ISO 9001 and ISO 13485, followed from R&D to production and delivery
- CE/IVD certified
- ISO 8 Clean Room manufacturing process
- The highest quality virgin polypropylene used as raw material