Supported liquid extraction plate SLE+
Supported Liquid Extraction (SLE) provides an easier to automate alternative to liquid-liquid extraction (LLE), with no off-line steps (e.g. mixing or centrifuging) required. Problems including emulsion formation, and separation of liquid layers are eliminated.
ISOLUTE® SLE+ Supported Liquid Extraction Plates are optimized for simultaneous processing of 96 samples (extract up to 200 µL or 400µl sample per well), using a generic methodology for extraction of neutral, acidic and basic compounds.
Features and Benefits
• Automation friendly procedure improves productivity – no off-line steps
• Efficient extraction process maximizes analyte recovery compared to LLE
• Excellent flow characteristics improve reproducibility
• Minimal method development. ISOLUTE SLE+ uses the same solvent systems as LLE allowing direct transfer of methods
• Same clean extracts as LLE – reduced ion suppression leads to improved
signal to noise
• Process manually using VacMaster™-96 Sample Processing Manifold
or using automated liquid handling systems equipped with a vacuum manifold
• Fixed well plate format is compatible with all common liquid handling systems
SLE in 96-well Plates
Each plate is made up of 96 individual wells, each containing a modified form of diatomaceous earth.
ISOLUTE SLE+ is available in the industry standard 2 mL fixed well ‘SPE’ plate format and is compatible with all commercially available automated liquid handling systems.